Friday, May 17, 2019

Bath & Body Works Review: CASHMERE GLOW

Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow review


Bath & Body Works Review: Cashmere Glow Ultra Shea Body Cream


Bath & Body Works Description:  "Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk."
Fragrance Notes: Vanilla, Golden Peach, Cashmere Musk

On cold sniff, this is nice. I'm not really sure what I'm smelling. Without looking at the fragrance notes, I smell musk, vanilla, light fruit & possibly a green floral note.

Upon application:  I can no longer smell the vanilla. It's ALL fruit & musk, This oddly reminds me of perfumes like TM Angel, which smells terrible on me. So many people love this type of fragrance but anything with "musk" in it can and will smell different on you, based on body chemistry. When I wear this, the musk turns into a new, sour soap smell, which is NOT what it smelled like on cold sniff. The vanilla is practically non-existant and the green note I thought I smelled on cold sniff is quite piercing. It's abrasive to my nose. I bought this based on it's 4.6/5 star review. Lots of people love it. Unfortunately, like Angel, this just doesn't smell good on me. I got 2 bottles because of the great reviews. I gave my extra one to my Aunt for Easter. I know it will smell good on HER. It just doesn't work on me. Still an excellent product that moisturizes well, goes on smooth, and absorbs into my skin quickly. IF the scent works with your body chemistry, it will last for approx 2 hours, or until you wash your hands again.

Fragrance    C  (on me... cold sniff gets a better grade but it changes too much on me๐Ÿ˜ž)
Cream      A 

Until Next Time, my Illuminating Subjects!

๐Ÿ’—The Candle Queen









No comments:

Post a Comment