Monday, April 15, 2019

Bath & Body Works Current Scent List

If you are anything like me, you like just reading fragrance DESCRIPTIONS. I close my eyes and imagine the possible scent combinations. Sometimes I just want to have a list of candles with matching notes, so I can find one similar to another one I like. Candle companies like to retire their scents every season/year, so the lists are always changing. I've decided to keep track of BATH & BODY WORKS (B&BW) Candle/Home fragrance descriptions to help myself and the masses REMEMBER what the notes & descriptions are for their CURRENT online candles, room sprays & wallflowers.

This is a passion project of mine. Information will be updated as often as new fragrances are added and retired. It's a huge undertaking, but I'm up for the task. I hope to have some of the most comprehensive scented candle lists on the internet.There will be a key code listed at the bottom for quick references on what the current status of each fragrance is. You will know when a fragrance is being retired, and what the description and notes are before B&BW pulls the info off the internet.

Any help, information, reviews and corrections are GREATLY appreciated. Send me an email, or feel free to leave comments. Without further ado, I give you

Bath & Body Works Current HOME Fragrances 2019
Bath & Body Works Current BODY CARE scents 2019

Sooo... THAT'S what I've been doing all month. I HAVE many reviews in the works, including B&BW candles, wallflowers, and body creams. Stay tuned my friends, and please keep checking back for updates.

Til Next Time! 
Bath & Body Works current scents list 2019












The Candle Queen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment