Monday, February 18, 2019

SPOTLIGHT: Yankee Candle Retiring/Discontinued Angel's Wings Profile

Yankee Candle Angels Wings large jar


PROFILE:   Yankee Candle- "Angel's Wings"  Scented Candle

Year of Release: 2015
Year Retired: N/A
Collection: Sweet Floral Candles


Description:

"Spirits rise on this beautiful, airy aroma of joyfully sweet spun sugar, heavenly sheer flower petals and divinely smooth vanilla.
Yankee Candle Angel's Wings
                                          Fragrance Notes: 
       Top: Sugarcane, Glazed Caramel
                                Mid: Sheer Muguet, Sugared Marshmallow, Sweet Jasmine
                          Base: Vanilla Bean,White Musk, Creamy Amber,Malted Vanilla




Want to smell it? Be prepared to spend $20+ for a large jar.

Angel's Wings is a delicate scent, good for bedrooms & bathrooms. Light and aromatic fragrance. Guest friendly. There is something very special & magical about this fragrance. It will bring back memories from childhood, making you smile.



YANKEE CANDLE WEBSITE REVIEWS

Yankee Candle Angels Wings tumbler

  • AMAZING

"This has such a soft, not-too-sweet smell, just a relaxing, refreshing scent - my favorite by far! The name, Angel's Wings, is the perfect description."

  • Soft and Sweet

I can see why this fragrance has broad appeal. It has one of those generic, blended scents that’s a combination of some beautiful notes that combine to produce the perfumed, ‘can’t quite put my finger on it’ types of fragrance. This is a softer blend than others such as Wedding Day, Lake Sunset and Pink Sands but for me, I put it in that same category to give me some reference.


  • Nice and cozy!

"I really like this fragrance, if you are a fan of soft blanket I think you will love this scent. The first thing I thought when this melt started to bloom was wow this smells a lot like soft blanket, but at the same time it takes on a life of it's own with what I believe is the lightest touch of white flowers . I really enjoyed this fragrance and it has lasted more then 8 hours for me. "

  • Not What I Expected
"I ordered this just to try as I usually do with the new scents. This one is not a winner with me , first I would question why they named it "Angel's Wings" as I smell nothing Heavenly about it. It has a hint of what I would call almost a vanilla cookie scent , but so faint that you can barely smell it when burning. The tart has no throw at all , I burned 2 at the same time and you wouldn't even know I had 1 burning. The tart has no throw at all , I burned 2 at the same time and you wouldn't even know I had 1 burning. Normally I get 2 burns from a tart. This new scent is very faint if detectable at all and the scent is basically a vanilla sugar cookie but with less scent. This is not a winner in my opinion."


  • Description Doesn't Match Scent-Don't Like At All!
"The description of this scent sounds like a scent I would really like. I usually love vanilla based scents & the soft flower scent mixed in would be right up my alley, so the only thing I can assume I don't care for is the sugar part of this particular tart-it actually smells like something is burning in the oven! I've tried a couple of them & even tried mixing it with other scents, but that "burnt" smell comes through. I assumed it was just me until my husband came home one day while I had one in an electric warmer thinking that might help-he immediately asked me if I had baked something during the day & burnt it, so I KNOW it's not just me! I even tried one of the votives I ordered in this scent & had the same experience. Perhaps I just got a bad batch because I usually love these type of scents, however, I don't think I've ever ordered one with the sugar scent in it-that's why I assume it's the sugar smell that is not going over well at all. I was hoping for a smooth vanilla type smell & instead got the scent of what seems to smell like I had a bad "baking" day in the kitchen! I do not like this at all & wouldn't recommend it. NOONE complimented positively about this scent the few times I tried it which is also something I take into consideration when deciding if I'd order it again or give it a good review. I don't know what I'll do with the 5 tarts I have left as nothing I've tried has made them smell any better-be aware that the description on this one is very deceiving compared to the actual scent itself."

  • Great Smell Strong Throw
"This has to be one of my favorites. The vanilla smell is so soft and pretty, yet has a great throw. Used half a tart in a medium warmer and it lights up a large sized living room nicely. Absolutely will be back for this one.. wish I had ordered more!"

Yankee Candle Rating: 4/5 Stars


Final Thoughts: To Be Continued.....

Til Next Time my Illuminating Subjects,

yankee candle angels wings profile
💗The Candle Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment